Friday, March 26, 2010

Shop of the Week: Furnish Green

rescue, reuse, redecorate

Not only do I very much love perusing the list of great deals at Furnish Green, but I'm also a big fan of their motto, not only because it's the environmentally friendly thing to do, but because it just makes sense, financially and stylistically.

The Good News:  The unreal steals and right now decor.

The Bad News:  No shipping offered from their website. (But...if you live in the NYC area, they deliver!)

So, next time you're in NYC, stop by and check out the great deals at Furnish Green.  It's definitely on my must do list for my next trip.

Here are some of my favorite steals right now...

Danish Modern Teak Dressing Table w/ Mirror
$878
w-66.5, d-18.5, h-26
item T319dg7
Honestly, I wouldn't have to do any recreating with this piece.  It's so funky and cool.  I can't believe it has the original mirror and for that price!  Anywhere else and this piece would be twice the price.

Squared-front Demi Lune
$33
item T119j-1
So I might add a little bit of paint and pattern to this, but for $33 I could do all kinds of things and still feel good about it!
6o's Modern White Laminate Dinette Set
 $322
table: 42"diam, 28"high
chairs:19w,19d,35h,seat-19
Ooo Ooo  I want this!  I really really want this!   I already know how I'd style the table...the art work I'd hang behind it.   It's already nestled in at my imaginary house.   I'll go ahead and tell you...it looks FABULOUS!  I can't believe this whole set is $322.   Gosh, I love Furnish Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment