Monday, May 24, 2010

Suprise Weekend in Atlanta

This weekend, the boyfriend and I headed to Atlanta to surprise my brother for his 30th Birthday and to put new floors down in his living room.  My talented boyfriend had the floors laid perfectly in no time, so Sunday I was able to get in a little perusing and window shopping at a few shops I have been itching to see.  The first stop was Armour & Co.  I recently showcased owner, Jayme Armour Leffler's beautifully decorated home, so I was glad to meet her and see her shop's beauty first hand.  I was not let down.  She was as sweet as could be and her shop was as elegant as expected.  Note:  Almost everything in her store has a SOLD tag on it, but the good news is that she's anticipating the arrival of a new shipment this week.  If you're in the Atlanta area, stop in to delight your eyes and pick up a few beauties of your own.

 Last, I was able to stop by Pieces, which continues to inspire me.  The shop was not open Sunday, but that didn't keep me from creepily peering through the windows for an uncomfortable amount of time.  My mind was spinning with ideas as I walked away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment