Friday, June 4, 2010

Redecorating...One Fork at a Time

So our dining room is slowly filling with furniture.  The boyfriend's parents were so kind as to donate their first dining set, which at one point belonged to the grandparents, to our sad empty dining room.   I am loving the furniture, but it needs a little bit of sprucing up.   Today I gathered up a few lovies to display in the room, and I finally was able to unpack my 64-piece white ceramic basket weave dish set.   I bought the set over a year ago on sale at JCPenny!
I picked up this silver coral statue today, and I'm in love.

I got this navy striped Kate Spade platter for $30, as well as the orange polka dot bowls, kelly green bread pot, and kelly green flatware all at Marshalls.  I wanted a handful of other treasures, but I restrained.   There's always tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Love the diningroom set!! Even though you didn't pick it out...it still looks like you or maybe it's just those extra touches you added, good job! It appears to be in excellent condition!

    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete