Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mid-Week Must Have's: Another Meal at Palma in NYC

So the deal with NYC is that you can live there your whole life and still not eat at every restaurant.  So it was no surprise that on my last visit I was introduced to an amazing restaurant that I had never heard of in my three years of living there.  The only problem is now I'm constantly dreaming of visiting it once again.  So with no further ado, the restaurant most on my mind these days is Palma NYC.  It is the most adorable little spot with amazing homemade Italian food and ridiculously good-looking wait staff.  It's just an all around perfect place to enjoy a meal.  Thanks, Cat, for introducing me!

We had the opportunity to enjoy the outside garden area.  Isn't it perfect?

See that door in the picture above?  It leads inside this adorable little cottage that looks like it was plucked right out of an Italian countryside.  You can rent the room inside for private dinners and spend the night dreaming you've taken the whole family to Italy for the evening. It really is remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment