Friday, August 13, 2010

Shop of the Week: Furbish

I am so incredibly excited to promote this shop.  It was started by a fellow blogger, Jamie Meares, that I have followed closely over the past 6 months.  When I discovered her blog, I went back to day one, and seriously read every post. Ok, I know, it's a little stalkerish.  But I could not help but to be enthralled by her motivation and enthusiasm to do what I hoped to be doing someday.  She went from blogging about design, to opening one of the coolest home furnishing stores out there in just under a few years.  I am so pleased to announce that now you can purchase her cool picks via the internet.  Check out her blog, I Suwannee, and check out her online store Furbish.  Here's lookin' at you, Jamie!

Furniture

Accessories

Bedding

Lighting

Dog Accessories

Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment