Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Weekend Arrives

The Friday before Halloween has finally arrived and I still have so much to get done.  Today I'll be finishing last touches around and outside the house.  I'm going to start cooking some of the food for the big party, because trying to do it all tomorrow would just be insane.  On top of party prep, I still have a house that needs to be cleaned top to bottom...having a dog makes it virtually impossible to clean ahead of time.  But in the end, it's all worth it when I'm finally able to get suited up in my costume and everyone begins to arrive in theirs.  I'm really looking forward to another magical Halloween night!

A few pics of costumes from last year's Halloween party...
The BF and I as Adam and Eve

Apollo Creed and Clubber Lane (Mr. T) from Rocky

Zombie Couple

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment