Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tricks and Treats

Every year we throw a big Halloween party.  One of the things that takes the most time getting ready is putting together the food menu.  Last year I was very ambitious, and most everything I made was from scratch.  This year I'm making it a little bit easier on myself, but it's still going to be a lot of work.  I'll e posting lots of pictures once it all comes together, but until then....

Here are some pictures from last year's Halloween food table.
This was everything minus the witches fingers breadsticks and ghost loaded potato bites (which I'll show below.)

Witches Fingers Breadsticks and Bloody Marinara

Ghost Loaded Potato Bites

Puppy Chow Mix

Spider's Web Nest Taco Dip and Black Tortilla Chips

Candy Apple Bites, Red Velvet Skull Cupcakes and, of course, candy.

Witches Brew with Floating Eyeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment